Set aside about 45 minutes for this exercise. You don t need much some lube, a sex toy (we recommend the aneros or your favorite butt plug), a towel or two and a comfortable spot.
1. A nice hot shower is a great way to wash off the day and get fully relaxed.
2. Set out your materials within arms reach in your comfortable spot.
3. Get comfortable, lying on your back, with your knees slightly bent. If you are using your finger rather than a sex toy, it can be a little harder to reach your prostate, so experimenting with the position of your body as you go along will be helpful.
4. Using lube as you wish, arouse yourself slightly by touching your body and/or penis, balls and perineum, but just to the point of feeling turned on, not so much that you are ready to orgasm.
5. If you haven t already, apply some lube to your finger or and touch and explore the opening to your anus. You might even try this while touching your cock at the same time. The key here is to stay relaxed.
6. If you are using your finger ok but if you are planning on using a sex toy, put some lube on the toy itself. Begin to gently press into your anus, slowly. You might want to keep touching your penis or your body to stay relaxed and aroused.
7. The more relaxed and aroused you are, the more your anus will relax and the more it will actually begin to invite your finger or the sex toy in.
8. Play with pressure, motion side to side, back and forth, circular, in and out as well as depth. Notice what you like and what feels best to you.
9. Begin to focus on the front wall of your anus the front wall is toward the direction of your penis or toward the front of your body. About 1 or 2 inches inside your rectum you may begin to feel your prostate. It is a walnut-sized, roundish gland that sits below your bladder and can be located by touching the front wall of your anus, and likely feels sensitive and amazing to your touch.
10. Experiment with touching and stimulate your prostate alone, without touching anywhere else on your body. Try milking the prostate or a come here motion with your finger or the sex toy. You may notice extreme pleasure from just this alone.
11. Also experiment with stimulating your prostate while touching your penis, body, perineum and balls at the same time. This may enhance your overall pleasure and sensation, and it may accelerate your arousal level and make you want to come immediately.
12. Try squeezing your PC muscles around your finger or sex toy often this can be extremely pleasurable as well. Using your PC muscles like this can help you to have orgasm without ejaculation, to stop your ejaculation as well as to have multiple orgasms. You can identify your PC muscles as the ones you would use to stop the flow of your urine.
13. Continue to explore and notice what feels best to you, getting comfortable with anal penetration in general as well as prostate masturbation. Resist the temptation to bring yourself immediately to orgasm, but keeping backing off and continue the cycle of arousal.
14. The point of this prostate masturbation exercise is not to have an orgasm but if it happens at some point, no worries nice side benefit!
15. When you are finished, clean up using the towels and congratulate yourself for going where no man has likely gone before!
Possible Sensations Felt During Prostate Stimulation
The prostate becomes engorged and swells when aroused and thus sets in motion the release of ejaculate fluid. If you refer again to the anatomy chart listed at the beginning of this post, you will see that the prostate wraps around the urethral tube. During stimulation the prostate will become swollen and begin to release seminal fluid into the urethra giving you the sensation that you need to urinate. However, as the prostate is swollen it has basically cut of the bladder’s source of release so you will not be able to urinate without some difficulty. If you feel like you need to pee, you are on the right track but rather than backing off, push into this feeling. I have found that you need to relax to let the ejaculate come out, but you may find you need to assist with pushing out. You are there! You are not peeing, you are experiencing prostate ejaculation! Just relax, release and let go.
Take a moment to appreciate your body and its capacity for such immense pleasure, and the amazing experience. If you didn’t ejaculate this time, don’t worry! Think back on what felt good, what you noticed, where you got stuck or blocked, etc. Think of a few things you’ll do differently next time, and then try it again on another day.
Practice does make perfect after all!